GPA is business scopes are:
1. Cut and Fill (Earthworks)
In an infrastructure or building construction, there is primary land preparation, namely earthmoving. Cut and fill is one kind of earthmoving. Cut and fill is a construction process where the material such as dredged soil used to fill other location, whereby the amount of material from the cut roughly matches the amount to fill needed, to make a form of the desired land, such as flat land, road, or dam. The purpose is to minimizing the amount of construction labour.
2. Road Construction
After cut and fill process is completed, it is followed by infrastructure construction. One of the constructions is road construction. Road construction can be done by coating the land with concrete (rigid) pavement or flexible pavement and pavingblock.
3. Drainage Works
Drainage is the natural or artificial removal of surface and sub-surface water from an area. Many agricultural soils need drainage to improve production or to manage water supplies.
Drainage options for the construction industry include:
- Point drainage, which intercepts water at gullies (points). Gullies connect to drainage pipes beneath the ground surface and deep excavation is required to facilitate this system. Support for deep trenches is required in the shape of planking, strutting or shoring.
- Channel drainage, which intercepts water along the entire run of the channel. Channel drainage is typically manufactured from concrete, steel, polymer or composites. The interception rate of channel drainage is greater than point drainage and the excavation required is usually much less deep.
4. Construction Material Supply
This scope is GPA daily work. It supplies nature construction materials to meet the need of construction market share. It supply materials aggregate such as fine grains of sand, sand bedding, precast sand, soil, stone, crushed stone, base course type A and B, Macadam 5/7, Split type 1/2, 2/3, 3/5. GPA has partnership with several mining companies. One of them is PT BCA which produces crushed stone. So, we have an advantage in price issue compared to our competitor.
5. Heavy Equipment Rental
The next scope is heavy equipment unit rental, such as dump truck, excavator, bulldozer, trailer, wheel loaders, vibrating roller (compactor machine) and motor grader. GPA can serve this scope to another contractor if the equipment is not being used in their own project. Heavy equipment rental of GPA can be seen on Gallery.
6. Piling works.
The latest scope is piling works. All major and high building construction need deep foundation and piling work. This scope is developed in 2014 when we work on manufacture factory in Karawang. In piling work, PT GPA use diesel engine and hydraulic hammer for making deep foundation, and collaborate with piles manufacture for procurement of its material. The piling work GPA can be seen on Gallery.
Landscaping refers to any activity that modifies the visible features of an area of land, including:
- living elements, such as flora or fauna; or what is commonly called gardening, the art and craft of growing plants with a goal of creating a beautiful environment within the landscape.
- natural elements such as landforms, terrain shape and elevation, or bodies of water; and
- abstract elements such as the weather and lighting conditions.
Landscaping requires expertise in horticulture and artistic design.